OneStep is a complete recycling solution for many different applications – from post-industrial plastic scrap to used agricultural film.
By leveraging the latest technology which includes WEIMA shredders, MAS Dry Cleaning Technology, the MAS Co-Rotating Conical Extrusion and Continuous Melt Filtration, eFACTOR3 can offer a OneStep solution for the plastic, plastic recycling and compounding industry.
OneStep is the only system that combines two major processes – recycling and compounding – into OneStep. Simplicity at its best.
Applications for the OneStep System
- Post-Industrial Film Recycling
- Post-Consumer Film Recycling
- Agricultural Film Recycling
- Carpet Recycling
- Fiber Recycling (Nylon, PET, PP, non-woven etc.)
- PET Recycling
LOWEST OVERALL COST OF OWNERSHIP
Highest throughput + more uptime + lowest energy consumption = lowest overall cost of ownership!
- Large Intake Section
Easy feeding of low bulk density material like film flakes, fibers etc.
- Innovative Co-rotating Conical Screw Design
Ensures high quality homogenization with stable melt pressure.
- High Output Per Screw Rotation
More Polymer processed per rotation.
- Large Screw Shaft Diameter Allows High Torque
Allows you to process the toughest materials.
- Stable Melt Pressure Behavior
Reduces the need for a melt pump in many applications.
- Compact Design
Uses less floor space.
- Swiveling Barrel For Easy Screw Removal
Remove Screws within 30-45 Minutes.
- Modular Screw Design
Customize the extruder for the polymer you want to process.
- Short Dwell Time
Less heat degradation.
- Self Cleaning Screw Design
Simplify color and polymer changes.
- Extremely Low Energy Consumption
Save 25%–40% of energy compared to other extrusion methods.